Australian designed and built, Radius Master belt grinding machines are the most versatile on the market. Our belt grinder range includes:
NEW Features for RM48 Series 2
Allows sharp square notching and sharpening on both sides of the belt.
Hard work or time cannot diminish RMS performance as vital pivot uses 2 sealed ball bearings.
Provides increased height for facing against platen.
RM 48 Series 2
7-in-1 Multi Station 2" Belt Grinder
RM 48 full specifications
The RM 48 is our flagship 2" belt grinder. This 7-in-1 multi station belt grinder is the most versatile belt grinder in the world.
SR 483 Series
Multi Station 3" Notcher / Grinder
SR 483 full specifications
The SR 483 is a highly versatile tube notching belt grinder. This multi station 3" belt grinder is the preferred choice for professionals working with tube.
Radius Master has proven an invaluable aid by engineers, fabricators, welders, fitters, balistrade and stainless specialists, foundries, toolmakers, rural manufacturers, mechanics, restorers, aircraft engineers, medical equipment manufacturers, sculptors, knifemakers, model makers, many universities and the CSIRO.
- 7 work stations, 5 contact wheels, side tilt for pipe notching - all instantly accessible.
- Uses include contouring, squaring, facing, deburring (inside tube included), sharpening, all stainless finishes, texturing, micro finishing and polishing.
- Outstanding tracking allows notching sharp corners at the very edge of the belt.
- Currently exported to U.S.A, U.K., Europe, Canada and New Zealand.
- Performance and durability backed by a 2 year commercial warranty.
RM 48 Multiple Work Station Overview
Radius Master's unique design provides a multitude of functions via 7 work stations, each readily available in seconds and without tools, using an easy to operate index knob.
7 work stations provide a wide variety of surface finishing, intricate product de-burring, tube notching, profiling and precision sharpening.
7 WORK STATIONS PROVIDE
- Internal, external and hollow grinding on 5 contact wheels
- Flat grinding in vertical and horizontal position
- Edge grinding on tool rest (tilts up 20° and down 45°)
- Edge profiling using provided tilting stand and table
- Slack belt grinding in horizontal and vertical positions